To properly handle claims, claim representatives must know how to apply information about the claim and the insurance policy in a systematic process that reinforces good claim handling practices.
After completing this training, participants should be able to:
- Explain how a Claim Department operates and how other departments in the company contribute to the claims function
- State what skills and resources are required for claim handling
- Identify the elements of the claim handling process
- Describe common procedures involved in investigating, evaluating and disposing of claims
- Explain the importance of various ethical issues in claim handling
To register Click Here