Accelerate your career in insurance with the new Associate in General Insurance (AINS) designation. The AINS courses provide you with a comprehensive knowledge of insurance principles, practices, policies, and coverages, while the optional electives allow you to focus on areas relevant to your professional goals.
With numerous elective options to choose from, AINS provides all property-casualty insurance professionals with a strong foundation in general insurance principles.
This Program Is Recommended For:
• Property-casualty insurance professionals
• Managers or supervisors
• Customer service representatives
• Call center staff
• Administrative and support staff
The Associate in General Insurance (AINS) program provides you with comprehensive insurance knowledge while also allowing you to focus on your specific professional needs through its wide range of elective options. To earn the AINS designation, you must choose one of the following three completion paths:
Program Completion Path A
Program Completion Path B
Program Completion Path C
To satisfy the Ethics requirement, you must pass one of the following, 50-question online exams:
• Ethics 311 Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professionals - Please note this course does not count as credit towards the CPCU designation
• Ethics 312 Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct