|Course level: Level 7 - Expert|
This leadership programme has been designed to enhance the strategic skills of senior managers and those aspiring to hold the highest compliance positions within an organisation. This course has already helped hundreds of senior compliance professionals from over 50 countries unlock their leadership potential and improve their career growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate the highest level of specialist knowledge in your field
- Drive your personal leadership ambitions and sharpen your strategic approach
- Develop new ideas, explore innovative best practice and gain a global perspective on future developments
- Grow your professional network of like-minded, senior professionals
- Become automatically eligible for Fellowship of the International Compliance Association (the highest grade of membership)
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Admission is strictly selective. In order to be eligible, you must meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
• Hold a (first) degree and be a senior practitioner (i.e. hold a senior management role) with at least three years’ experience in that role or at the equivalent level of seniority.
• Hold an ICA Diploma and have at least five years’ experience in a related discipline and currently work in a role that includes senior level responsibilities and regular engagement with senior practitioners.
• Have at least ten years’ experience in a relevant senior management role.
This is an executive-level programme suitable for:
• Heads of Compliance/Governance/Risk
• Company Directors/Board Members
• Compliance Managers and senior GRC staff
• Senior Risk staff
• Senior Internal and External Audit staff
• Company Secretaries
• Legal Practitioners
• Regulatory Representatives
The syllabus covers a variety of key issues relevant at a senior level and is designed to provide an insight into risks and potential hurdles faced by your organisation. The syllabus is delivered by an exclusive series of high-profile masterclasses covering relevant topics.
• Building and leading a world class compliance team
• Strategic risk management for leaders
• Behavioural compliance: the role of psychology in culture and ethical behaviour
• Keeping up with emerging regulatory developments
• Governance, risk and compliance in the digital world
• Applying governance, conduct and outcomes for the benefit of the organisation
• Leading change in governance, risk and compliance
• Financial crime risk in the digital age
The conduct of firms and the behaviour of senior management is a key topic in this course and is interwoven throughout the course units. The conduct agenda forms a key part of the virtual classroom discussion.
• Twelve-month course with materials delivered online for you to study in your own time and at your own pace.
• Eight 3-hour live, virtual masterclasses over four weekends.
• Eight group tutorials that give the opportunity to reflect, interpret and apply the knowledge from the masterclasses.
• (Optional) Five live, virtual classrooms spread over the duration of the course, designed to support the networking element of the course as well as focus on the latest global developments.
• Assessed through the creation of a reflective journal consisting of eight masterclass commentaries (1,000 -1,500 words) and a 2-to-3-hour competency-based interview.
We have full syllabi available for all of our qualifications. Click here to download a syllabus for this course
In order to study for an ICA qualification, you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, you will be required to register as an ICA student member.
Whether you are just starting out in your career, already hold an ICA qualification or are an experienced practitioner, there is a level appropriate for you and this will be activated at the same time as your course commences.
On successful completion of this programme you will be eligible to enroll for MSc Financial Crime and Compliance in Digital Societies (top-up), an executive Masters Degree offered by the University of Manchester.For more information on this Click Here
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax where applicable
Membership Fee: $100* (Student membership)
*Payable unless you are already an ICA Member.