This course addresses the essentials of needs-based consultative selling. After comparing financial objectives with existing resources, the need for additional insurance becomes obvious to prospects. This course is designed for new producers or for experienced agents who wish to upgrade their skills from package or product selling.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish the following:-
- Recognize the importance of needs selling,
- Compare needs selling with product selling,
- Explain the importance and applicability of Social Security survivor benefits,
- Define and enumerate the steps to a successful sale,
- Describe the fact-finding function in needs selling,
- Use an effective case analysis methodology,
- Prepare effective solutions and complete the sale,
- Recognize the process of building lifetime clientele.
To register Click Here