To illustrate your insurance industry know-how, as an insurance professional you now have an opportunity to gain a designation(s) depending upon your specific area of expertise. In the coursework to attain these designations, you will learn insurance industry practices and insurer operations that will serve you well in addressing customer needs.
As a holder of these designation(s) you will be seen throughout the industry as a knowledgeable expert in your area of expertise.
The educational programs that encompass these designations serve two important needs. First, the coursework provides insurance professionals with in-depth education of insurance industry practices in areas as broad as administration to marketing to underwriting. Second, having achieved these designations illustrates an insurance professional’s expertise in their field to prospective clients.
In collaboration with The Institutes (Insurance Institute of America), we now offer you an opportunity to gain designations of your choice from the numerous that are available.
The Institutes are the leader in delivering proven knowledge solutions that drive powerful business results for the risk management and property casualty industry.
Let The Institutes' proven knowledge solutions drive powerful business results for you.
We offer the following designations and programs:
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®)
- Associate in Claims (AIC™)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS®)
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI®)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM™)
- Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU™)
- Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR)
- Associate in Reinsurance (ARe™)
- Associate in Personal Insurance (API™)
- Associate in Marine Insurance Management (AMIM®)