|Course level: Level 2 - Introductory|
A practical, introductory-level course that will give you a solid understanding of core compliance issues. Suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about compliance and the regulatory environment as well as those considering embarking on a new career in compliance as a stepping-stone for study at a higher level.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
This course has a practical focus and is open to anyone who is interested in the subject. The content of the programme requires students to possess:
• Sound educational background
• Good written English skills
The course is suitable for:
• All staff working in or aspiring to work in the compliance area
• Internal and external audit staff
• Staff working in risk functions
• Regulatory representatives
• What is regulation and why do we need it?
• How did we get to where we are today?
• The role of compliance
• Compliance in practice
• Study in your own time and at your own pace
• Course can be completed in as little as 4 weeks but you will have access for up to 3 months
• Assessed by a 1 hour online multiple-choice exam
• Your results are available immediately
• Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
We have full syllabi available for all of our qualifications. Click here to download a syllabus for this course
In order to study for an ICA qualification, you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, you will be required to register as an ICA student member.
Whether you are just starting out in your career, already hold an ICA qualification or are an experienced practitioner, there is a level appropriate for you and this will be activated at the same time as your course commences.
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax where applicable
These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Membership Fee: $100* (Student membership)
*Payable unless you are already an ICA Member.