|Course level: Level 2 - Introductory|
The ICA Certificate in KYC and CDD provides a foundation knowledge of KYC and CDD concepts; an introduction to CDD frameworks and an overview of the practical components of working with in the KYC environment. As regulatory expectations increase, knowing your customer is essential. The course is suitable for new entrants, compliance professionals, client managers and those involved in managing risk in the CDD process. Understand the threat and learn to mitigate the risk with the ICA certificate suite.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
This course has a practical focus and is open to anyone who is interested in the subject. The content of the programme requires students to possess:
• Sound educational background
• Good written English skills
The course is suitable for:
• New entrants in CDD roles or those who wish to learn more about CDD
• Client managers, project managers, operational staff, middle office and sales assistant
• Consultants, audit professionals and anyone whose role involves managing risk in the CDD process
• CDD - why bother?
• The risk-based approach to CDD
• Key CDD concepts
• Core KYC frameworks
• What it's like working in KYC
• Study in your own time and at your own pace
• Course can be completed in as little as 4 weeks but you will have access for up to 3 months
• Assessed by a 1 hour online multiple-choice exam
• Your results are available immediately
• Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
We have full syllabi available for all of our qualifications. Click here to download a syllabus for this course
In order to study for an ICA qualification, you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, you will be required to register as an ICA student member.
Whether you are just starting out in your career, already hold an ICA qualification or are an experienced practitioner, there is a level appropriate for you and this will be activated at the same time as your course commences.
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax where applicable
These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Membership Fee: $100* (Student membership)
*Payable unless you are already an ICA Member.